Loaded full of greens, this hearty meal is a show-stopping presentation. Make the peppers stand straight by cutting a bit off the bottom.
|Prep: 30minutes||Cook: 20 Minutes||Serves 4|
- 4 peppers
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 35 gms Cilantro, chopped
- ½ package Arugula from Seedle Farm’s Greatest Hit Greens
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese and more for garnish
- Take the peppers and cut the tops off. Remove all the seeds.
- Arrange the peppers in a baking tray.
- Place the tray in a pre-heated oven to 190° C.
- In a large bowl add the cooked rice. Make sure that the rice is warm
- Add cilantro, arugula, olive oil and parmesan.
- Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice from it. Add it to the mixture
- Add some salt as per taste
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and garnish with some parmesan.
- Bake the peppers along with the tops for approx 20 minutes till the peppers are soft.
- Place the pepper tops and serve
Salad boxes used in the making of this recipe:
Greatest Hit Greens : Arugula, Lettuce, Mizuna, Mustard Greens
Topping Colour Party : Cherry Tomatoes, Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Turkish Cucumbers, Bell Peppers