Fresh greens, crispy paneer and a creamy dressing, this salad is a burst of multiple flavor and texture. A lively dinner, but a grand weekend lunch. You might want to double the chopped scallions because once you put them on this salad, you’ll want to put them on everything!
|Prep: 15minutes||Cook: 20 Minutes||Serves 4|
- 4 scallions, cut into 2-inch and then cut in half
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 400 gms paneer, cut into 2-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Seedle Farms Greatest Hit Greens Box (Arugula, Lettuce, Mizuna, Sorrel, Mustard Greens)
- 1 Seedle Farms Sprinkles Box (Micromix Green)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add cut scallions and cook until scallions turn brown. This will take around 6 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer it to a plate and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In the same pan cook the paneer on medium heat until it turns brown and crispy from both sides and season with some salt and pepper.
- Transfer the paneer to a plate.
- For the Miso Tahini Vinaigrette, in a medium bowl add miso, tahini, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and mix it well.
- Add 2 tablespoons water and whisk it until the mixture is creamy. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Empty the Seedle Farms Greatest Hit Greens box in a serving dish and place the tofu on top. Drizzle the vinaigrette, toasted sesame and the scallions on top.
- Garnish with Seedle Farms Sprinkles